Gamers of The World
Welcome to gamers of the world.We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are editing this fourm.Email me at max_jan@ymail.com if you want to help us beta test.The beta test is gonna be scheduled around July 17- August.Thanks for visiting!, GOTW staff Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamers of The World
Welcome to gamers of the world.We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are editing this fourm.Email me at max_jan@ymail.com if you want to help us beta test.The beta test is gonna be scheduled around July 17- August.Thanks for visiting!, GOTW staff Smile
Gamers of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Follow us on Twitter!

How to get free/cheap XBL Gold every month

Go down

How to get free/cheap XBL Gold every month Empty How to get free/cheap XBL Gold every month

Post  X Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

This is a really easy way to get the best promotions for your main account every month with no problems. Whenever you get a promotion, you usually get a different promotion when your Gold runs out. However, this tutorial eliminates that problem and gives you the best promotion ALWAYS. This tutorial similar to some of the other ones but most of them don't work any more so I decided to make a new method. I will update the current promotions as often as possible. So here we go!

Requirements:
2 controllers
1 Silver account that has never been Gold.
Your main account that is currently Silver.

Make sure you are signed out of your main account and any other accounts on the Dashboard.
Sign into your NEW or UNUSED Silver account on the first controller.
Sign into your MAIN account that is currently Silver on your second controller.
On the Dashboard, with controller #1, scroll through the ads until you see the current promotion.
Sign out of controller #1
Select the promotion with controller #2. It should now go through the process of adding the new Gold user promotion on your used account.
Congratulations! You can rinse and repeat every month to always get the new Gold member perks!

IMPORTANT!
Make sure to turn AUTO-RENEWAL off so you don't get billed when the promotion is over! To do this you can go to XBOX.COM > My Account > Automatic Renewal (Turn OFF)

Side Note: Make sure to note the date of when your account will expire. You don't want to be in a Multiplayer game and be disconnected >:]

NOTE:
If anyone lives in the UK, Canada, or any other country, please let me know what your promotion is so I can post it in the thread.

USA Promotion as of 07/12/12: Free 1 month of Gold and 2 months free Hulu Plus.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post!
X
X
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down